Please note this is a Talentpool for future vacancies. Should this role become available and your profile is found suitable we will be in touch.
The Community Manager functions to assist in the efficient managing of the day-to-day operations of the Business Park/s as assigned, embodying the highest standards of client service and enhancing the community, occupancy, and profitability of the Business Park/s.
- Ensure the highest level of client service is met at all times and that all clients, visitors, and members of the general public are addressed with tact, courtesy, and professionalism
- Understand our clients, our clients’ commercial needs, and our clients’ specific lease agreements and requirements.
- Assist in communicating with clients on all queries, complaints, comments, operations, events, memos/notices and troubleshooting, and provide prompt and positive feedback and solutions
- Report to and assist the Portfolio Manager in the day-to-day operations of the park/s, as requested and required
- Fulfil Reception and Front of House duties; including management of business hub and meeting room booking system, acceptance of deliveries, telephone and visitor management, and general assistance with facilities.
- Assist with management of maintenance, security, and cleaning services of the building/s, conducting daily/regular site inspections and ensuring the Park is running optimally
- Assist in monthly meter readings of water and electricity usage per client
- Assist with monitoring and ordering of stock, supplies and consumables as necessary
- Assist in addressing any Park and Client problems and facilitate troubleshooting
- Ensure all equipment, machinery, furniture, and infrastructure is effectively maintained and recorded where necessary, and establish and maintain applicable preventative maintenance processes
- Liaise with and manage any third party service providers
- Ensure client compliance and understanding of ‘Inospace Conduct Rules’, resulting in harmonious client relationships
- Liaise with marketing team and provide content in order to publish newsletters and monthly member initiatives per park and assist with other marketing requirements as necessary
- Assist with arranging and hosting internal client events within the approved budget as per the park’s targets, as well as inter-park networking and benefits programmes
- Assist with local and on-site marketing of the park, it services, and products, including the distribution of brochures, posters, and advertisements.
- Assist the Park Manager (PM) and Sales team with viewings of Store Space, Work Space, and general leasing
- Assist with marketing, sales, and cross-selling of facilities to walk-ins and enquiries
- Assist with the onboarding requirements and workspace preparation of new clients to the Park
- Assist and liaise with the accounts and leasing administrators on client queries, pre-billing checks, arrears and client account reconciliations using ‘MDA’, as required
- Ensuring administration and filing of leases and invoices are up to date, both hard and soft copies
- Assist with the drafting and distribution of client invoices
- Assist the Park Manager with arrears management processes, including assisting with follow ups, drafting, and issuing of documentation.
- As directed, undertake other duties which are incidental and peripheral to the key responsibilities, provided that such duties are reasonably within the requirements and responsibilities of the position.
- As a philosophy, assist colleagues and actively participate and contribute to team activities and knowledge sharing initiatives.
- Contribute to the Inospace culture and act as an ambassador for the company’s strategy and brand.