About Taylor Hopkinson
Taylor Hopkinson is a dedicated renewables recruitment specialist and a trusted partner to the world’s green energy leaders, headquartered in the UK. As part of the Brunel International N.V. network, we have a global footprint of more than 100 offices across 40 countries and a range of opportunities to join our rapidly expanding, award-winning team. #bethetransition.
Ensuring that everyday we live up to our values of being passionate for people, act with integrity, drive the right results and that we demonstrate leadership in everything we do, that way we can continue to be the world’s leading renewable energy experts. Deliver experienced professionals and technical specialists across the full lifecycle of renewables projects, from development to decommissioning.
About the role
We are looking for a Consultant to consistently develop existing & new candidate networks and relationships, You’ll be part of a diverse, high-performing, and inclusive team that puts collaboration first. With an open, welcoming and social culture backed by a sector-leading employee engagement rating,
As a Consultant at Taylor Hopkinson, you will build trusted long term relationships with new and existing candidates to help support your colleagues connect high-caliber specialists to roles at global renewables companies.
- Develop relationships with new and existing candidates through to map specific vertical markets and become a go-to player/subject matter expert in this field
- Share market information with colleagues globally
- Record activity appropriately on Bullhorn/CRM systems
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Experience in a face to face or telephone sales/target driven role or in-house talent acquisition
- A genuine interest in the renewables sector and a real ambition to become an expert in your field; previous renewables or energy experience beneficial.
- An energetic and positive approach to work, with a passion to foster strong relationships and develop networks
- A strong communicator who can understand and discuss technical aspects of roles with colleagues and candidates
- A willingness to share your knowledge and build relationships internally and externally
What's in it for you
- Market leading competitive compensation structures
- Fully funded professional development courses
- Company incentive trips and lunch club
- Hybrid working with a combination of home and office working available
- Health and Wellbeing benefits including physical, mental and financial support. Internal promotions and career development across the Taylor Hopkinson & Brunel global network
- Electric Car Scheme, Gym pass, Cycle to Work
We are committed to equality and diversity in Taylor Hopkinson and are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer.
Find out more about us at: https://www.taylorhopkinson.com/about/