You are a fluent / native Chinese speaker who is ambitious, and detail driven. A background in recruitment or sales is beneficial. You share our vision and are motivated by the significant opportunity to be part of the world’s largest growth sector, at a point where you can make a real difference.
Our consultants are commended for their deep-technical knowledge and understanding of the renewables landscape, so you should have a genuine interest in the sector and a real ambition to become an expert in your field.
Based in Glasgow, you will be working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment so your ability to influence and motivate a range of stakeholders to deliver a positive outcome will be central to your development.
We look for engaging communicators who can network, build rapport and deliver a top-class service to our clients, contractors and candidates.
About the role
Developing your network
· Key to our success is our network, with +70,000 renewables professionals in our database. You will be expected to establish and continually grow your network of existing and target clients, candidates, and other key stakeholders to drive continued success.
· You will have access to market-leading data portals to continually hone your knowledge, and our membership partners offer access to industry-wide networking and BD opportunities to support you in your role.
· You will research vertical and geographic markets to generate leads and opportunities to develop your business plan.
· You will be responsible for developing and maintaining highly effective end-to-end processes for candidate acquisition and management.
· We want to attract the best talent for our clients, so you will be comfortable using a range of digital platforms to engage.
· You will be managing concurrent projects, so your ability to plan and prioritise activity will be key.
· You will collaborate with management and senior consultants to resource for key positions internationally, using our proven search and selection methodologies.
· You will engage with candidates throughout the entire process - proactively qualifying the candidate fit against client requirements and providing feedback throughout the process.
Revenue and professional development
· You will be responsible for delivering on revenue targets and other agreed KPIs.
· We love our consultants to hit the ground running, so we’ve invested in the best technology and systems to help you achieve results as quickly as possible.
· We look for consultants with a desire to grow and manage their own team, and we provide regular training and development plans to support you on that journey.
Working at Taylor Hopkinson - rewarding performance
We look for people who can make a significant and long-term contribution to the business, and we offer real opportunities for career development and progression from the outset.