About PASS Ltd
We supply and service test and measurement equipment for industries such as Oil & Gas, Energy, Utilities, Public Sector, Construction, Manufacturing, Transport and Facilities Management companies.
Founded in 2001 and with a team of 122 we are a leading supplier of test equipment, calibration and electrical training. We have sites in Teesside, Leeds, Glasgow and Belfast. This role will be based in Leeds.
We are looking to add to our team due to expansion.
- Lunches on PASS;
- Birthday vouchers;
- Christmas bonus scheme;
- Loyalty bonuses
- New baby bonus
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension Scheme
We are like a family and our people make “PASS” so we would really like you to join us and play a part in our growing success.....
Any way enough about us...... here is a little more on the role...
Cuthbertson Laird Group, Leeds LS12 6AJ
The Service Department Administrator’s primary role will be to answer inbound service-related calls providing quotations and calibration updates to new and existing customers, processing orders via telephone and email communication and assisting the service and calibration engineers with general administration. We are looking for a Self-motivated candidate with a positive attitude, who can demonstrate the ability to work within a busy team environment.
The role requires an organised individual with excellent IT skills with a good understanding of; business communications, the sale process and general business administration. Utilising in house accounts package to monitor customers and constructing quotes. A good working knowledge of general electrical test equipment, HV equipment and power quality equipment or service and calibration would be an extreme advantage but not essential as full training will be given to the right person.
- Liaising with manufacturers to organise the calibration of equipment.
- Generating/handling Purchase Orders; both to send to contractors and process from customers.
- An understanding of VAT Codes between the UK and EU.
- Processing orders – providing potential/existing customers with quotations for calibration and processing sales orders.
- Front facing role – dealing with customers in person daily.
- Liaising with internal departments such as Accounts, Sales, Stores and technicians.
- Taking all phone calls/emails from both EU and UK customers.
- Willingness to learn a basic understanding of the equipment you will be handling daily.
- Ensuring deliveries are sent out for customers you are handling by working with Stores.
- Cash handling – processing orders using card machine/cash.
- Arrange/reschedule jobs where necessary with customers or subcontractors.
Working Hours: 37.5 Hrs per week Monday to Friday
Salary: £Competitive salary
Bonus Scheme: Performance related and Christmas Bonus Scheme applicable
Holidays start at 20 days per year, plus bank holidays, additional holidays are accrued over your service period up to 24 days.
· Company pension
· Full access to our learning platform Udemy.com
· Company events
· Onsite Parking
· Uniform available
· Excellent communication & listening skills
· Previous inbound and outbound phone telesales experience is essential
· Polite, confident & friendly manner
· Computer and database literate
· Positive & flexible attitude
· Team player with the ability to change within the role easily.