We are looking for a hands-on Chief Financial Officer to contribute to the overall management and growth of the company.
You will be responsible for taking on a leadership role in the financial decision-making for the business and providing strategic financial input to the senior management team. You will report directly to the CEO and will be supported by a qualified team who looks after the day-to-day operations of the business.
You will be able to guide the company to sustainable future growth, raising capital when necessary, assisting with acquisitions, and helping the business owners foresee key business risks that they otherwise would not.
- Establishment and oversight of accounting (loan book, personnel, invoices) - integration of ESTO system, banks, accounting software, and risk input
- Monthly, quarterly, biannual, and annual financial reports - to board, investors, and regulator;
- Managing audit;
- Liquidity and cash flow management;
- Budgeting and financial forecasting;
- Participating in fundraising activities;
- Stakeholder for bad debt sale;
- Financial stress testing (input from risk and capitalization sources, structure);
- Oversight of financial analytics to central analytics platform (input - IT implements).