Ovoko is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce startups in Lithuania. We represent 2000+ scrapyard owners, car parts sellers and auto dismantlers, offering them an efficient and convenient way to serve an international audience. In our mission to make the internet a better place for the automotive aftermarket, we actively search for new ways to elevate the online experience for our partners and customers alike. This attitude drives a growing demand for talented and ambitious professionals who would help us tackle every new challenge with confidence.
We are looking for a talented and driven Account Executive with a deep understanding of the full sales cycle, who will be prospecting, contacting, negotiating and closing deals with potential new clients, as well as developing strong relationships with them. Your focus will be on attracting the biggest used car parts sellers across the whole Europe to join Ovoko marketplaces that already generate more than 2 million visitors per month. If you have an ownership mentality and are looking for a place where you could play an important role in growing sales and providing value to customers, then this offer is for you!
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Manage the entire B2B sales cycle from claiming the lead to closing the sale
- Look for new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships
- As the main point of contact for our prospective clients, be responsible for bringing these sales to the finish line.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and demos on our products and services
- Be an expert in Ovoko solutions and help our prospects understand how our products can solve their problems and what benefits each product provides
- Collaborate with other team members to achieve better results and improve our growth strategies
- International B2B sales experience is desired
- Proven experience in a Sales, Account Executive or a similar role
- Thorough understanding of negotiating techniques
- An experienced Hunter with a commercial mindset
- 'Yes' attitude towards unknown and ownership mentality
- Superb interpersonal skills and a desire to build long lasting relationships
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Industry experience or interest in IT solutions would be a big advantage
- Learning budget for your personal and professional growth
- Private health insurance from day one
- Top-notch hardware and software (MacOS or Windows to choose from)
- Kitchen full of snacks and drinks to boost your productivity
- Flexible working hours with remote work opportunities
- Close collaboration with talented, ambitious and cool colleagues
- Flat organizational structure and a real opportunity to shape the “big picture”
- Modern, pet-friendly office with collaborative spaces, chill zones, quiet rooms & our own gym
The offered salary range for this position is from 3300€ (gross) per month. Please keep in mind that we are also open to discuss your salary expectations based on your competencies and experience.