Effortel Technologies SA (Network Management Innovations) is a leading Mobile Virtual Network Enabler based in Brussels, Belgium, with R&D facilities in Sofia, Plovdiv, and Belgrade, currently employing more than 100 IT professionals.
We enjoy a steady growth in scope and operations by providing our own products and services across Europe, the Middle East and Africa to Mobile Virtual Network Operators. Our platform provides complete product flexibility in terms of standard and value-added mobile services like Voice, SMS, mobile data, order management, billing, and many more.
Our Business Analysts work closely with external clients and internal development teams to ensure that the products and features delivered meet the business needs. Business analysis coordinate the work on delivery tasks between multiple teams and analyse the impact and integration points between systems in a complex solution. We elicit and document requirements but also maintain product documentation on confluence.
Primary responsibilities include:
· Elicits requirements using interviews, documents analysis, interface analysis, requirements workshops, surveys and site visits; business process, use cases and scenarios descriptions; business, task and workflow analysis
· Critically evaluates and validates information gathered from multiple sources, reconciles conflicts, decomposes high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguishes user requests from the underlying true needs
· Delivers Functional Specification and Business Requirements documents, as well as User Stories and Use Cases according to agreed templates
· Supports Project managers in process of CR and SR management as per Service Level Agreements and bridges the communication with the client
· Acts as liaison between the product, development and support teams in CR/SR process in terms of requirement scope
· Supports Product Owner by performing cost benefit, risk and gap analysis. Decouples stories if needed, models workflows and data, clarifies business rules
· Maintains client feature and business logic/rules documentation, which also include high-level technical details as well (APIs and integration)
Key requirements for the role:
· 2+ years of relevant experience on a BA position or similar
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
· Critical evaluation and validation of information gathered from multiple sources, reconciliation of conflicts, foreseeing of corner cases
· Ability to decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguishing user requests from the underlying true needs
· Time management and organizational skills, including strength in managing and organizing multiple tasks
· Excellent command of the English and Russian languages
· Telecom experience is a big plus
Personal skills and qualities:
· A responsible, detail-oriented person, able to prioritize and multi-task workload
· A motivated team-player interested in knowledge-sharing and growing as a technical professional
What we offer:
· Excellent working environment and office location, massive on the job coaching and experience boost, training, and a career path in an award-winning international IT company
· 25 days paid annual leave
· Additional health insurance package for employees and their children
· Corporate SIM card and phone
· Access to Team buildings, key conferences, internal and external trainings
· Additional social bonuses as per company policy and culture — compliments on personal occasions, range of discounts, various social events
Interested in moving forward with your technical career and expertise? Send us your CV and let’s talk about our future.
All candidates and provided personal information will be treated with strict confidentiality.