We are Coinpanion, a fast-growing crypto startup in the heart of Vienna. We are revolutionising investments in cryptocurrencies by making the highly complex crypto market accessible for everyone. As a member of our team, you will experience the rush of working in a friendly, multicultural place. Become part of a dynamic environment and enjoy new challenges every day!
Join us at Coinpanion – a home for those who dream big and thrive on challenges!
What will you find here
First and foremost a very friendly, young, dynamic, innovative, and agile team. An environment where you will be treated fairly and equally. You’ll find space for growing and having an impact on the work that you do. In the end, we foster an open and flexible work environment. Last but not least, fun & passion, because we believe that's the only way a work environment can succeed.
Our growing legal team is looking for Legal & Compliance Experts. Reporting directly to our Head of Legal, you will be focusing on the latest regulatory in the crypto field and diverse legal cases locally and globally. You will be responsible for providing legal guidance for different Coinpanion projects and for support with operational legal matters. If this sounds like something you would enjoy, you might be the right person for us!
- Together with our growing legal team, you will contribute to developing, implementing and monitoring legal processes and strategies
- Accompanying the development of exciting new projects and products
- Create all types of legal documents
- Monitoring of new laws and regulations and development of necessary measures
- Providing legal guidance concerning all legal aspects of business
- Support all departments with operational legal matters
- You have 1-3 years of similar work experience
- You have a diploma in Law or Economic Law studies
- You are an open, communicative person with high attention to detail
- You are able to multitask and prioritise different types of tasks to ensure the smooth execution of projects
- You have a positive mindset and a “can-do” attitude
- Nice to have: experience in German law & interest in the crypto industry
- Languages: English & German on a native / high professional proficiency level is a must
- Full-time job with an attractive salary package depending on skills & experience
- Latest technology equipment
- Wiener Linien Ticket
- A highly motivated team in a startup atmosphere
- Creative freedom and a supporting environment
- Funding for annual training and certificates to support your growth
Become part of Coinpanion, the most exciting crypto startup in Austria!