Taylor Hopkinson is a dedicated renewables recruitment specialist and a trusted partner to the world’s green energy leaders. We joined forces with Brunel International N.V., expanding our global footprint to more than 100 offices across 40 countries and unlocking a range of opportunities to join our rapidly expanding, award-winning team.
Due to the ongoing growth and success of our contract recruitment business, supported by recent private equity investment, Taylor Hopkinson now seek a competent and ambitious Contract and compliance Co-ordinator to join the team in Glasgow. The successful candidate will be organised, diligent, proactive and a very strong communicator. This individual will further strengthen our professional team in supporting the expansion of an intelligent and comprehensive contract recruitment service to our renewable energy and clean technology clients.
Our culture is professional and fun while being ambitious and target driven. We work as a team to achieve our goals. Our Head Office is located centrally in Glasgow, and other branch offices are based in central, modern and high-spec locations. This is an opportunity for a bright and driven candidate to join Taylor Hopkinson and make a long-term contribution to the business, with clear opportunities for career development and progression for achievers.
- Supporting the Contractor Coordinator and wider contract team in the management of Taylor Hopkinson’s portfolio of contractors
- Providing compliance administration across the portfolio, also creating and managing new contracts and contract extensions as required
- Building relationships with new contractors and candidates and providing first class customer service
- Managing existing contractors on a daily basis, handling queries, requests and joining instructions
- Act as administrative support and research provision for the business for contractor certification, training providers and internal systems management
- Support with responding to first line telephone or email queries from new and existing contractors, or refer to appropriate team member
- Review certificates and documents for accuracy, compliance, performance risk and conformance with the contract terms, conditions and other provisions
- Run regular audit reports and starter/finisher reports using Cube19, In-Time / Credentials and Bullhorn, then share with Operations and wider teams as appropriate
- Supporting contract team with candidate advert responses, fielding inbound calls and building qualified talent banks for project-specific campaigns
- Responsible for collecting certification and insurance documents, working with compliance and administration team to ensure all are valid and audited regularly
- Supporting with offers and contracts issuing to candidates and clients (as required / authorised)
- Provision of support to management and senior consultants on specific projects on an ad-hoc basis
- Supporting team with resourcing of suitable candidates for international roles during peak times