Type of Work: Part Time (freelance or permanent)
Place of Work: Remote
Are you looking for a new challenge, and are you highly skilled in B2B, B2C and social media marketing? This can be the role for you. The College of Naturopathic Medicine seeks a talented, creative and highly productive person to drive our Bristol College forward.
You will be responsible for the Bristol College marketing plan. You will work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. We are looking for an experienced individual to develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building.
The ideal candidate:
The ideal candidate will be experienced with a solid grasp of social media, email and digital marketing. Must have an entrepreneurial spirit, a great work ethic, excellent communication skills, a positive attitude and a strong desire for success. All degrees will be considered, as we value resourcefulness and results. Our preference goes for a person with a passion for natural therapies or related fields.
· Experience in all social media platforms and creating content.
· Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great email campaigns.
· Strong project management skills.
· Experience in advertising, creating and executing successful marketing campaigns.
· Strong problem-solving ability.
· A proven history of hitting targets and being a top performer.
· Creating successful marketing campaigns which result in increased enquiries and sign-ups.
· Writing daily content, creating engaging email campaigns and proofreading promotional material.
· In charge of email marketing campaigns and newsletters.
· Run and promote events and graduate stories.
· Creating a monthly social media plan with engaging and relevant content.
· Working alongside the SEO specialist to increase website traffic.
· Updating the website and working closely with the web designer to improve the site’s performance and design.
· Finding new advertising opportunities.
The College of Naturopathic Medicine is an award-winning training provider for natural therapies in the UK, Ireland and internationally, offering high-quality courses in Health Coach, Natural Chef, Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Homeopathy and Acupuncture.