Sonarworks is a globally leading audio technology company. Our team is behind the precision audio software used by Grammy-Award winning engineers recording top artists like Lady Gaga, Madonna, Rihanna, Adele, Coldplay and Kanye West in over 70,000 professional recording studios in the world. Based on our patented technologies, we are now on a journey to deliver personalized sound experiences for music lovers.
We are looking for a proactive, data-driven and result-oriented social media and digital project manager to help us grow and optimize our already established social media accounts. You will be responsible for growing our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
Date to apply: April 8, 2021
- Leading our social media strategy for our 2 business lines - for music creators and for listeners.
- Growing and managing the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, and potentially introduce additional channels (Clubhouse, TikTok etc.).
- Listening and engaging in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry.
- Driving consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Exploring new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target audience.
- Building our company's social presence in Asian markets.
- Assisting Digital Marketing lead with various content and campaign planning and execution needs.
- 3+ years of experience in leading social media accounts
- Proficiency in social media platforms and managing tools, and overall data analysis
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and experience to formulate new tactics
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent English communication and writing skills
- Excellent people skills
Extra points for
- Experience demand generation marketing, and blogging
- Proficiency in Google Analytics
- Experience working with agencies
- Knowledge of PRO audio
- Opportunity to grow your career globally by scaling our social media efforts for 2 different business lines
- Latvia-based position with remote working opportunity
- Work environment with lots of opportunities to implement your own ideas into actionable plans. You will be working with already established partner agencies and team
- Monthly gross salary 1600 - 2000EUR
- Employee stock option plan
- Quarterly team-building and company events
- Health insurance after the probation period
Be a part of a rocket-speed growing company that is currently revolutionizing the audio industry!