We are looking for a passionate Head of Front-End Development to help us shape the development direction of front-end B2B and B2C apps in the company, as a key member of our technical leadership team.
What you will do
- You will be hands-on writing code, not only proofs-of-concept, but anything that you consider you should be hands-on.
- You will mentor other team members, and they will have you as a reference and someone to learn from.
- You will own the front-end technical roadmap, keep technical debt under control, and maintain a healthy ecosystem around modern front-end technologies.
- You will lead architectural decisions, communicate with and help teams to adopt the decisions.
- You will be frequently challenged with design and front-end architectural problems. You will lead the implementation of rich, interactive user interfaces that provide great experiences for customers.
In one month
- You will have completed your onboarding.
- You will already know the whole frontend team.
- You will have deployed several times to production.
- You will have joined the main architectural discussions that we have regarding front-end technologies.
- You will know the main product areas, and you already know who to ask when you have any product-related question.
In three months
- You will already know all the processes and tools in depth.
- You will know the architecture in detail, and you will be in the process of improving certain parts. By then, you will have clear areas you would like to improve and lead the adoption of those improvements.
- You will have led a successful project, be it a product feature, a technical debt reduction, a DX improvement, etc... achieving the expected result and with total technical independence.
In six months
- You will have become a reference within the team in everything related to the front-end ecosystem.
- Your leadership and your work will have helped us to migrate our B2B apps to PWA and greatly improve product performance and user experience.
- You will have a clear technical roadmap, planned for next 12 months, for all Front end apps, improved architecture and development processes/guidlines, synced with Architect and other Backend teams to ensure that all dependencies are known and planned and can be executed by PMO.