Sonarworks is a globally leading audio technology company. Our team is behind the precision audio software used by Grammy-Award winning engineers recording top artists like Lady Gaga, Madonna, Rihanna, Adele, Coldplay and Kanye West in over 70,000 professional recording studios in the world. Based on our patented technologies, we are now on a journey to deliver personalized sound experiences for music lovers. Read more about our team and other job openings here.
We are looking for a performance-driven Partner Marketing Lead to execute and expand our co-marketing activities with Licensing Partners (global consumer electronics companies). You will be the central person between internal marketing and sales teams and our Partners' marketing team to ensure a successful partnership - from the first pitch up to product launch and post-launch learnings and optimization.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with an analytical approach in decision making and a true sales-focused mentality to communicate and earn support for partner growth initiatives. This will involve a combination of strategic alignment and creative implementation in collaboration with the internal marketing team, partner managers, sales team, and various external stakeholders (like creative and PR agencies). Your work will both support new deal pipeline expansion and ensure a successful launch and execution of new deals.
This role requires a “jack-of-all-trades” mentality that is proactive, can create their own solutions when needed, and can work across departments and timezones.
You will have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest companies in the consumer electronics market worldwide and help us to grow our consumer licensing business.
- Responsible for the relationship management and growth of all existing and future licensing partners
- Formulate, launch, and iterate on partner growth plans and initiatives across partnerships
- Produce and deliver presentations to internal and partner audiences
- Presenting got-to-market plans and ideas to our partners
- Maintain positive and productive relationships with partners
- Providing support in developing partner marketing strategies and campaigns
- Responsible for the achievement of partner marketing & sales objectives
- Evaluating the marketing performance of partners, optimize results and recommend improvements
- Direct experience building and managing partner marketing programs, or experience working alongside Partnership teams in related roles: marketing campaign manager, field marketing, partner development (sales/business development), etc.
- Highly organized individual with proven attention to complex program details
- Must demonstrate an ability to excel within a cross-functional team environment
- A team player, and know how to get multiple departments to play well together towards the same end goal
- Strong presentation skills are essential
- Excellent English communication and writing skills
- Excellent people skills
Extra points for
- Experience with working in fast-growing technology companies or startups
- A background in advertising, branding or marketing for startups and/or technology companies
- Opportunity to grow your career in the global consumer electronics market
- Latvia-based position with remote working opportunity
- Work environment with lots of opportunities to implement your own ideas into actionable plans. You will be working with already established partner agencies and team
- Monthly gross salary 2000 - 2500EUR
- Employee stock option plan
- Quarterly team-building and company events
- Health insurance
Be a part of a rocket-speed growing company that is currently revolutionizing the audio industry!