Adaptive Media is a fast-growing Latvian start-up operating globally in e-commerce and affiliate marketing. We have been doubling in size in previous years due to the global expansion of the e-commerce sector and have business in more than 30 countries across 3 continents. Our core competence is PPC, SEO, and affiliate marketing. Adaptive Media was founded in 2014 and has offices in Riga and Valmiera.
Adaptive Media has hundreds of in-house projects in various stages of development that require SEO attention. We are looking for someone that would be able to find and execute multiple different SEO strategies for projects in countries across the World.
You are an up-and-coming SEO specialist that is eager to develop your knowledge further. You need to be passionate about all things SEO. Ready to dive deep into problems, even if it means spending a couple of weeks researching our competitors’ backlinks. Or digging through all the on-site ranking factors. You don’t need to have all the answers to our SEO problems. But you need to have the dedication and patience to learn and find solutions to problems that we will entrust you with solving.
- Auditing on-site and off-site ranking factors for our websites and comparing them with our competitors to find SEO improvement opportunities
- Managing existing backlink strategies
- Finding and implementing new backlink strategies
- Performing keyword and niche research to find profitable opportunities
- Working closely with content, design, and tech experts
- Genuine interest in SEO and its techniques
- At least 1.5 years of experience in SEO
- Proven record of successful SEO campaign management
- Experience with white-hat link building techniques
- Able to prioritize SEO tasks to achieve faster and better ranking improvements
- Can work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent command over Latvian and English languages
- Experience with Black-hat link building techniques
- Experience working on Affiliate projects and e-commerce projects
- Having your own projects that you are working on in your free time
- Salary EUR 1400-2100 GROSS
- SEO Playground with hundreds of money sites in various development stages
- Projects in various niches in 30 countries
- An extensive database containing hundreds of link building prospects;
- No clients – work only on our own projects
- Room for professional growth
- Office in the center of Riga or Valmiera
- Free lunch on Fridays
- Day-off on your birthday
- Free coffee every day
If you are interested in this job opportunity and meet our requirements, fill out the contact form below and press "APPLY".