ABOUT TAYLOR HOPKINSON
Taylor Hopkinson is a dedicated renewables recruitment specialist and a trusted partner to the world’s green energy leaders. In December 2021, we joined forces with Brunel International N.V., expanding our global footprint to more than 100 offices across 40 countries and unlocking a range of opportunities to join our rapidly expanding, award-winning team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The renewable energy sector is forecast to provide up to 43m jobs globally by 2050. Its growth will unlock unprecedented demand to secure the most experienced teams to develop renewable energy projects worldwide. Australia is set for accelerated growth. The Government recently announced plans to fast-track multi-billion-dollar renewable energy projects to reach its target of reducing carbon emissions by 43% by 2030. Solar is currently Australia’s largest source of green power. However, a recent Government pledge commits to driving the “rapid” development of the offshore wind industry in the state of Victoria.
We are looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to consistently develop existing & new candidate networks and client relationships, work in specialist market verticals to become the go-to individual and subject matter expert within your chosen markets and make a meaningful impact on your career, your team and more widely on the transition to renewable energy.
This role will be reporting into our Head of Australia and New Zealand and will be based in Melbourne.
You’ll be part of a diverse, high-performing, and inclusive organisation that puts collaboration first. With an open, welcoming and social culture backed by a sector-leading employee engagement rating, we reward our people with unforgettable incentive events and trips. You’ll be able to travel at your discretion and will be encouraged to attend networking events and conferences. We also provide flexible and remote working, a range of perks, and support when our people need it most. You’ll be offered industry-leading benefits and a commission and bonus scheme that rewards performance, alongside world-class offshore renewables-specific training and development that will help you achieve your career goals.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Senior Consultant at Taylor Hopkinson, you will build trusted long term relationships with your clients and candidates to connect high-calibre specialists to roles at global renewables companies.
- Develop relationships with new and existing candidates and clients and networking through to map specific vertical markets and become a go-to player/subject matter expert in this field
- Share market information with colleagues globally
- Mentor Research Consultants and maintain open communication with other team members to share information, utilise candidate pipeline generated and contribute qualified open roles to the team pipeline
- Record activity appropriately on Bullhorn/CRM systems
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Atleast 3 years of experience in an agency recruitment role to successfully play an experienced 360 recruiter role
- Previous experience in the renewable energy or an adjacent sector like oil & gas or construction
- An energetic and positive approach to work, with a passion to foster strong relationships and develop networks
- A strong communicator who can understand and discuss technical aspects of roles with colleagues and candidates
- A willingness to share your knowledge and build relationships internally and externally
- A desire to learn, grow and develop one's career into a leadership role.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Market leading competitive annual base salary and benefits package
- Commission & bonus scheme that rewards & recognises performance
- Training & mentoring to support long term professional development
- Invitations to incentive events & trips; networking events & conferences
- Internal promotions and career development across the Taylor Hopkinson & Brunel global network
- Hybrid & flexible working
For those who are considering this opportunity, relocation will be supported based on individual needs.
We are committed to equality and diversity in our team and are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer.
Find out more about us at: https://www.taylorhopkinson.com/about/