This policy contains an explanation of how Smarter Click Technology Ltd will process any personal data we collect from you through this website or by other means.
We respect your privacy at all times and are currently updating our Policy in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
In running and operating this website, we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information is detailed below:
· details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
· Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor registers for information or makes a purchase.
· Information provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.
By using the site, you consent to us processing and collecting this data on the terms outlined below.
We may use your information to:
· send you our newsletters. Please note, we only send our newsletter if you opt-in to receive it and you can opt-out and unsubscribe at any time.
· ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
· provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
· carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
· allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
· notify you about changes to our service.
If you do not want us to use your information for marketing purposes, please contact us directly by emailing [email protected]
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure systems.
We take your privacy very seriously and will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data, but please be aware that any data which you send to our site is sent at your own risk.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosure of your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties for the following reasons:
· Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
· Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
· To assist fraud reduction and minimize credit risks.
Access to Information
You have the right under the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) to access the information we hold about you. You can request a copy of any information that we hold about you by contacting us at [email protected]