Who are we?
Effortel Technologies SA (Network Management Innovations) is a leading Mobile Virtual Network Enabler based in Brussels, Belgium, with R&D facilities in Sofia, Plovdiv, and Belgrade, currently employing more than 130 IT professionals.
We enjoy a steady growth in scope and operations by providing our own products and services across Europe, the Middle East and Africa to Mobile Virtual Network Operators. Our platform provides complete product flexibility in terms of standard and value-added mobile services like Voice, SMS, mobile data, order management, billing, and many more.
Our Product Owners collaborate within Scrum teams, and help ensure the final quality of our key products by working with stakeholders and gather requirements, write user stories, evaluate business specifications, w. Oh, and are just as passionate about best practices in SDLC as we are!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Gathers stakeholder requirements and translates them into user stories
- Evaluates business specifications provided by BA
- Works with multiple teams to understand the requirements and constraints for building the product
- Specifies acceptance criteria for each user story and validates deliverables
- Analyses ongoing sprint updates and from this reflection builds the focus of the next sprint
- Ensures that the product backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all to the level needed, showing what the team will work on next
- Collaborates within Product Council and sync on product strategy assuring managing of product backlog according to operational KPI targets for the product team and product roadmap to achieve the desired outcome
- Managing continuous development and delivery of product features according to release plans
Key requirements for the role:
- Previous experience as a Product Owner, Business Analyst or similar knowledge of eliciting business requirements is required along with an understanding of how enterprise software products are positioned and developed
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Critical evaluation and validation of information gathered from multiple sources, reconciliation of conflicts, foreseeing of corner cases
- Data-driven, with strong problem framing and analytical skills. Able to properly frame and size complex problems, then break them down into actionable steps
- English language - Professional working proficiency
As an additional advantage, the following will be considered:
- Solid experience writing user stories and their acceptance criteria
- Certification in Agile Scrum, Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Telecom experience
Personal skills and qualities:
- A responsible, detail-oriented person, able to prioritize and multi-task workload
- A motivated team-player interested in knowledge-sharing and growing as a technical professional
What we offer:
- Excellent working environment and office location, massive on the job coaching and
experience boost, training, and a career path in an award-winning international IT company
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Additional health insurance package for employees and their children
- Corporate SIM card and phone
- Access to Team buildings, key conferences, internal and external trainings
- Additional social bonuses as per company policy and culture - compliments on personal occasions, range of discounts, various social events.
Interested in moving forward with your technical career and expertise? Send us your CV and let’s talk about our future.
All candidates and provided personal information will be treated with strict confidentiality.