Our commercial team in Malta is looking for a sales manager responsible for identifying and establishing the long-term relationship between the customer(s) and BETBY.
- 2+ years of proven experience as a Sales Manager or similar position in an online software company. Experience in online gaming companies – a big plus.
- Strong technical and business orientation – ability to read and understand information from various sources.
- Exceptional verbal and written organizational, presentation and communication skills in English.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills combined with the ability to provide a quick resolution to problems.
- Very dynamic. Multi-task. Fast learner. Ability to work well under low supervision.
- Excellent customer service approach. High availability. Willing to work during non-standard working hours to ensure a high level of client satisfaction.
- Highly motivated, creative, dynamic and strong team player.
- Materialize existing leads into a new business.
- Manage leads up to date and send monthly sales reports to management.
- Develop new leads via market research, conference attendance, cold calling and any other mode suitable for establishing new prospects.
- Attend shows regularly and travel for work as necessary.
- Liaise with various departments internally to complete contract reviews (legal, technical and operations).
- Meet monthly and annual sales targets set together with management.
- Complete due diligence on new prospects.
- Negotiate solid commercial models within the set commercial guidelines.
- Identify opportunities and monitor general developments of competition key point of contact for the customer.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Introduce new/existing functionalities and products to the relevant teams internally and within our customer’s organization.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of new and existing products by liaising with colleagues.
- Ensure credibility with clients by maintaining thorough knowledge of current market conditions and competitors’ products.
- Hold and follow up meetings with leads/customers on a weekly/monthly basis to review open issues, performance and updates.
- Comprehensive health insurance;
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- Professional growth, extra education opportunities;
- 20 working days of paid vacation and additional days off:
- Support in the relocation process (if you are ready to relocate);
- Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development;
- Language courses;
- Fantastic corporate events and team buildings;
- Best new hardware for a comfortable job;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situations);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth, etc.).
We are Betby - an award-winning, one of the fastest-growing companies within the worldwide iGaming market with 100%+ year to year growth. We’ve developed a fantastic sports betting software platform, which is used by dozens of bookmakers around the Globe. Millions of players, hundreds of sports, thousands of markets and outcomes, endless numbers of bets. And every bet has its own story.
Our team consists of only people who have a passion for sports, technology, and Betby as a business.
Our offices are located in Latvia and Malta with the possibility of long-term business trips and relocation. At the same time, we fully support remote work.