Ovoko | RRR.LT is one of the largest Lithuanian baste online international B2C marketplaces in Europe dedicated to second-hand parts. Strong leadership and promising results attracted investments from venture capital and EU projects, encouraging even faster growth and entry to the foreign markets.
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
- Review and analyze requirements
- Collaborate with QA Lead to develop effective testing strategies and test plans
- Plan and estimate testing activities
- Prepare and execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Report, prioritize and monitor bugs and defects using Jira software Help developers to reproduce issues
- Perform regression testing before release
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle