Adaptive Media is a fast-growing Latvian start-up operating globally in e-commerce and affiliate marketing. We have been doubling in size in previous years due to the global expansion of the e-commerce sector and have business in more than 30 countries across 3 continents. Our core competencies are PPC, SEO, and affiliate marketing. Adaptive Media was founded in 2014 and has offices in Riga and Valmiera.
YOUR ROLE IN THE COMPANY
Do you enjoy building and optimizing Ad campaigns? Are you good at using data to improve performance? Are you tired of fulfilling the wishes of demanding customers, and do you want to implement your advertising campaign ideas and strategies?
If your answer is “yes,” then this could be an excellent opportunity for you to join our Ads team that currently manages 100 000 EUR/month in Ad spend and works only on our ambitious in-house projects.
As a Google Ads Performance Specialist, your main goal will be to grow the profitability of our Google Ad Campaigns by optimizing their performance. You will be part of an amazing, highly skilled Ads team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Grow Google Ad Campaign profitability by optimizing campaign performance, including planning and launching new campaigns in multiple countries/languages across various projects
- Make data-driven optimization decisions by gathering, analyzing, and interpreting marketing data
- Improve the campaign performance by planning, running, and documenting the results of split tests (testing new variables on both the Ad and landing page side), as well as share the findings with the Ads team
- Find new growth opportunities to improve campaign performance/profit by digging through multiple sources of data
- Monitor competition and market trends, taking every advantage to grow our market share
- Take an active part in the workshops and brainstorming session of the Ads team
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with managing 10 000+ EUR/month advertising budgets of performance-based (profit-focused) Google Ads. Preferably over 100 000 EUR of historical ad spend under your belt - managed directly by you
- Analytical and data-driven mindset - ability to look at large amounts of data, see patterns, and derive actionable insights
- Outstanding self-discipline, excellent ability to prioritize tasks and make decisions independently
- Transparent and honest communication skills, team player
- Positive attitude and growth mindset
- Experience with e-commerce or affiliate marketing
- Experience working with Google Tag Manager or similar tag management systems
- Experience with Microsoft (ex-Bing) Ads
- Know a thing or to about direct response copywriting
- Proficiency with Excel is a plus
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- An office in the center of Riga or Valmiera
- Flexible work schedule and a possibility to work from home
- Free lunch on Fridays, beverages at the office
- Day-off on your birthday
- Full-time job (40 hours/week) with a salary 1800-2500 EUR/gross
- Health insurance after probationary period
- Possibility to learn from a skillful management team and colleagues as well as expand your knowledge in digital marketing
- No clients–work only on our own projects in various niches in multiple countries
If you are interested in this job opportunity and meet our requirements, fill out the contact form below and press "APPLY".
When applying for this position, fill out the contact form below and please add:
- A cover letter on your performance-based Google Ads experience (projects, budgets, KPIs, etc.)