- Manage & Provide Excellence in Customer Service for the retail helpdesk
- Deliver effective price strategy & product range initiatives to drive the business forward
- Deliver effective and consistent Retail support to our Contract Manager Business partners
- To assist in the pricing strategy
- To assist Head Office EPOS System and development programme
- Ensure accuracy of pricing data required by the business.
- Ensure period promotions are set-up correctly.
- Support the Retail Pricing Manager in delivering the Company’s objectives
Retail Pricing & Communications Co-ordinator
- Managing the Retail scanning helpdesk
- Managing the Head Office navigation system levers and liaise with wholesale provider to implement price changes and new product lines
- Manage and plan and deliver retail development programme communication
- Effectively Managing the above to drive improved customer sales conversion and basket spend
- Drive retail sales growth and contract manager margin through effective price and range implementation, price strategy and product range initiatives.
- Devise and sign off all EPOS developments
- Providing timely and accurate query resolution to minimise product of sale times
- Assist with pricing strategy for the year
- Driving retail sales growth
- Improving Contract Manager and group margin
- Improving communication and retail execution
- Working with key stakeholders in the organisation.
- Communication and partnership with Financial FPNA team
- Communication and partnership with Retail Trading team
- Communication and partnership with third party retail partners, national account/range planning team
This is an office based position however from time to time the role will involve travel.
- Experience of working in a retail sector, preferably also the forecourt sector.
- Experience of managing projects
- Expertise in Excel to: conduct detailed analysis of data / draw conclusions / prepare and deliver summary reporting enabling decisions to be made
- General commercial awareness.
- High self-motivation and discipline, strong work ethics and ability to prioritise duties.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to influence and engage.
- A good communicator with all audiences and levels.
- Highly Analytical – able to analyse & manipulate high volumes of data
- High level of accuracy / excellent attention to detail
- Good planning / organising & prioritisation skills
- Good completer / natural achiever
- Consistently delivers to SLA’s
- Understands range architecture /pricing model appropriate ranging
- Understanding of retail bar-code & scanning systems and experience in working in a helpdesk environment would be beneficial