Place of Work: Dublin College, hybrid.
Full Time, Permanent.
CNM is one of the leading colleges in Natural Therapies in Europe and has its Irish head office in Dublin from where the company services 3 colleges. For this central office, we are looking for a Marketing & PR Manager.
The Marketing Manager must be highly productive and skilled in developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns to promote our college and its courses. You will play a major role in enhancing CNM’s brand awareness as well as driving and acquiring leads/enquiries. The Marketing & PR Manager needs to be strategic, proactive and have a proven track record in sales and marketing. The individual requires strong knowledge of the Irish market, a creative flair for marketing, good communication and interpersonal skills and demonstrate effective leadership. Preferably, you have knowledge or interest in Natural Therapies and education.
Tasks and responsibilities:
· Be responsible for driving all marketing activities for CNM courses in Ireland across Dublin, Cork and Galway.
· Identify and execute against key opportunities to drive awareness (getting more and more people know CNM and what we offer), acquisition (getting new enquiries and leads), drive engagement (with the industry, influencers and opinion leaders)
· Create advertising and build public relations programs necessary to attract the targeted sources of business
· Lead and grow market share which will be measured by no. of leads generated
· Keep abreast of market trends and respond as needed
· Manage business presence and content across all communication channels
· Manage SEO, Social Media, partnerships and other advertising opportunities
· Establish goals and monitor performance to meet targets
· Planning and managing all exhibitions and events in Ireland.
The ideal candidate:
· Excellent knowledge of the Irish Market
· Working in the health/wellness/fitness industry
· Knowledge or interest in Natural Therapies and education.
· Good competitive salary + bonus structure (OTE between €50 - €65K). Negotiable based on skills and knowledge
· Free short courses
· Bike to work scheme
· Personal development
· Two company events per year
· Additional holiday with length of service (max 26 days + Bank Holidays)
· Paid sick leave after the first year of employment.
CNM is the number one training provider for Natural Therapies in the UK and Ireland, offering Diploma courses in Naturopathic Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Health Coach and Natural Chef for 25 years.
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity for you, please send us your application today. If you know someone who might be interested, please forward them this opportunity.