Adaptive Media is a fast-growing Latvian start-up operating globally in e-commerce and affiliate marketing. We have been doubling in size in previous years due to the global expansion of the e-commerce sector and have business in more than 30 countries across 3 continents. Our core competencies are PPC, SEO, and affiliate marketing. Adaptive Media was founded in 2014 and has offices in Riga and Valmiera.
YOUR ROLE IN THE COMPANY
We are searching for an experienced and results-oriented Senior WordPress Developer with strong analytical and organizational skills.
You will be responsible for the WordPress development processes and will handle a variety of WordPress-related projects, from custom theme builds to general troubleshooting and bug fixes. If you have extensive knowledge in WordPress, understanding of its possibilities, you know what the best development and coding practices are, this job is for you!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing custom WordPress backend functionality solutions
- Inventing and maintaining different types of API-connected solutions (public, private, partner, composite APIs)
- Optimizing and standardizing development-related processes
- Finding freelancers and IT companies to collaborate and solve tasks of various complexity
- Managing the work of Junior WordPress Developers
- Suggesting improvements in development processes
- Maintaining high-quality code by utilizing the best coding practices
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 3 years of experience in working with WordPress, incl. an excellent understanding of its structure
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL)
- Ability to maintain the existing PHP code and API as well as develop necessary PHP code parts
- Ability to independently organize and prioritize your work
- Accountability, precision, and technical thinking
- Understanding of version control principles
- Experience in participating in architectural decisions
- Knowledge of technical SEO
- Experience in internet marketing
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- An office in the center of Riga or Valmiera
- Flexible work schedule and a possibility to work from home
- Full-time job (40 hours/week) with a salary 2500 - 3500 EUR/gross
- Opportunity to invent your own development techniques and processes in the company
- Creative and technical freedom to create the best WP solutions for various projects
- Work on in-house projects (we're not an agency)
- Free lunch on Fridays, beverages at the office
- Day off on your birthday
- Health insurance after a probationary period
If you are interested in this job opportunity and meet our requirements, fill out the contact form below and press "APPLY".