Ovoko is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce startups in Europe. We represent 2000+ scrapyard owners, car parts sellers and auto dismantlers, offering them an efficient and convenient way to serve an international audience. In our mission to make the internet a better place for the automotive aftermarket, we actively search for new ways to elevate the online experience for our partners and customers alike. This attitude drives a growing demand for talented and ambitious professionals who would help us tackle every new challenge with confidence.
The Quality Manager will be responsible for the quality of listings and supplier compliance with our standards. Given the massive scale of our marketplace with millions of listings in this role you’ll heavily rely on scalable methods of influencing suppliers.
Quality Manager will be working closely with other stakeholders from our Customer and Supplier Support, Data and Supply teams. We will expect you to improve the average time to ship, level of returns and disputes, and cancellation rates.
- Understand customer needs and create scalable quality management processes
- Develop and implement a data framework for monitoring quality of supply and quality standards expected from suppliers
- Develop and implement a “carrot and stick” system to ensure compliance to the quality standards
- Cooperate with other employees that are in touch with scrap yards in order to educate our sellers about quality at every touchpoint
- Work with Customer Support, Product, Shipping and other teams in order to change existing processes in a way that results with increase in sellers and customers satisfaction
- 3+ years of experience working in a similar role (preferably in a marketplace company or operational role in a FMCG, logistics or purchasing)
- Ability to create clear, understandable and visually appealing educational content
- Ability to create and work with data metrics to measure quality improvements
- Great stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Ability to map existing processes
- Open mindedness and ability to quickly adapt to the changing environment
- Previous experience in used car parts business would be a big plus
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) approach
- Fluent spoken and written English language skills
- Learning budget for your personal and professional growth
- Top-notch hardware and software (MacOS or Windows to choose from)
- Flat organizational structure and a real opportunity to shape the “big picture”
- Close collaboration with talented, ambitious and cool colleagues
- Flexible working hours with remote work opportunities
- B2B Contract