Location: UK only – Remote or from Edinburgh HQ (with some onsite client visits)
Welcome to Condatis! We are champions for privacy in a digital world and are leading the way in distributed cloud identity products and solutions.
We are incredibly proud to be the first to produce a distributed identity solution offering it commercially in the UK.
If you are passionate about tech, thrive in an inclusive and collaborative environment, built on trust and transparency, then come join us!
Your role in this mission:
As a member of the project delivery team, it will be your job to ensure all client engagements are completed successful meeting the goals of both the client and Condatis. This will include ensuring that budgets are met, client engagement scores are high, and clients continue to see Condatis as a key partner.
Currently the role has no direct reports (this may change as we continue to grow) but you must be able to manage a multi-disciplinary team in a matrix model.
It is anticipated that you will use previous experiences to help develop the project delivery ways of working and implement best practise.
How will you spend your time?
The main purpose of the role is to direct and manage a software development project from initiation to delivery, meeting requirements in a timely manner and within budget.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support Customer outcomes.
- Understand the differences and manage budgets and resources appropriately between time and material and deliverable based engagements.
- Promote agile development principles and ensure that team collaboration is effective.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Produce detailed plans to the appropriate level of stakeholders and update those plans to reflect progress and agreed changes.
- Track project progress sprint by sprint, manage resource utilisation and report to project board.
- Oversee the management of project and security risks and issues. Arrange risk mitigation actions where appropriate.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
Build, develop, and grow business relationships vital to the successful delivery and continued client engagement.
- Manage stakeholder relationships between Condatis and relevant external parties; being customers, partners, or suppliers.
- Develop high performing delivery teams.
- Develop a strong network of support both within the company and externally.
- Prepared to act as deputy for manager from time to time when line manager is not available.
- Where line management responsibilities are applicable, coach and mentor staff, engage with the company performance appraisal and continuing professional development training process.
- Derive and manage document artefacts required to uphold alignment to Condatis Quality Management System (QMS).
- Management alignment of software development to information security expectations set by Condatis’ ISO27001 ISMS implementation.
- Comply with Information Governance requirements.