As an eCommerce Product Owner in Loylogic, you will partner with Solution Management and business stakeholders to define and accept solution deliverables on behalf of the eCommerce Technology team. You will work very closely with the Product Manager, PMO, and Engineering Directors and have a significant stake in the successful implementation of business needs
Minimum 3+ years experience as an Agile Product Owner/BA with a software product-based company (preferred) or an IT services provider.
Or you are an experienced Technical contributor (Tester/Developer) with a strong product orientation, eCommerce domain knowledge, and Agile software development experience who would like to transition to a Product Owner role.
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen along with a Customer-first mindset.
- Excellent communication skills and can engage, influence, and inspire stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment.
- A high degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability.
- Experience in E-commerce in the consumer area (B2C) is preferred.
- Experience in the airline, travel, loyalty or payment is a big plus.
• Partner with Solution Management and Technology leads to doing agile product definition of Loylogic loyalty-based eCommerce solutions. This includes -
• Understanding the business needs from various stakeholders
• Eliciting requirements using various techniques
• Documenting the requirements into requirements specifications, user stories, use cases or various formats
• Make sure that the requirements are understood by the development teams
• Perform UAT of solution and client deliverables and do internal signoffs on the quality of the deliverable. You are accountable to make sure that what is defined is what has been produced
• Represent the Technology organization to clients. In this role, you will provide consultations, UAT test cases, and product documentation as the SME of the product capabilities in all the phases of a client deliverable project plan.
• Participate in the review of the high-level solution design created by Technical Leads. Also, you will regularly use the WIP software and give early feedback to the development team inside the sprint.
• Collaborate with UX team to create/enhance customer-facing, responsive front ends.
• Evangelize new features within the organization and critical stakeholders towards its adoption.
We are an international team, with members located in offices across the world but who share learnings and support and encourage each other, overcoming any challenges that distance and even different time zones may throw up.
Our goodies for you
• Competitive salary dependent on experience
• Hybrid working model
• Internal incentive program
• Anniversary bonus
• Annual Team Outing and regular Team events