The Partnerships Intern is responsible for assisting the Partnerships team in identifying and securing agreements with third-party agents. These agreements should ensure their clients give significant and primary consideration to using intent.ly’s technology platform and services.
Across a portfolio of identified and agreed regions, agencies and affiliate networks you are responsible for;
Identifying agencies and affiliate networks with clients that do not yet use intent.ly’s services.
Establishing and maintaining excellent commercial relationships with agencies and affiliate networks whose clients already use intent.ly’s services
Maintaining excellent relationships with agencies and affiliate networks with an established partnership agreement and whose clients use intent.ly’s services.
Other responsibilities include;
- Establish yourself as the external representative of the intent.ly brand with a defined set of Agencies and Affiliate Networks.
- Set up the Business Development team with new business sales meetings and calls that have a clear or qualified commercial value.
- Maintain an accurate account of the staff and team structure with these partnerships and their account base.
- Demonstrate relevance and commercial value to all parties from the client accounts each partnership helps us launch and develop.
- Attend events with the decision makers and influencers at the agencies and affiliate networks.
- Organise events with the decision makers and influencers at the agencies and affiliate networks.
- Create and contribute to in-house or third-party content in order to raise intent.ly’s profile, strengthen relationships that help to secure new opportunities and introductions.
- Accurately maintain intent.ly’s CRM system (Hubspot), ensuring it is kept the business’ single point of truth
- Monitor and review the leads you introduce to the Business Development team to ensure these opportunities are followed-up in a timely manner.
- Participate in Business Development calls and meetings to ensure you and your colleagues share a common message with the market.
- Participate in Client Success calls and meetings to ensure you and your colleagues are sharing a common message with the market.
- Be the escalation point for the agencies / networks within your portfolio to address and resolve issues that occasionally arise.