Ovoko is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce startups in Lithuania. We represent 2000+ scrapyard owners, car parts sellers and auto dismantlers, offering them an efficient and convenient way to serve an international audience. In our mission to make the internet a better place for the automotive aftermarket, we actively search for new ways to elevate the online experience for our partners and customers alike. This attitude drives a growing demand for talented and ambitious professionals who would help us tackle every new challenge with confidence.
We’re looking for an experienced SEO Specialist to join our team. You will be responsible for managing SEO activities in our multi million and multilingual page marketplace. We will expect that you are passionate about technical stuff and willing to keep abreast of industry innovations and trending keywords.
- Identify technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Conduct keyword research, optimize website content for high-volume organic search growth and ensure a positive impact
- Develop new optimization strategies for Organic Traffic growth
- Efficiently communicate with other teams to align goals
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- 2+ years of experience working as a On-site SEO specialist
- Have up-to-date SEO knowledge and be comfortable working with advanced SEO strategies
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude and ability to act on data
- Familiarity with SEO and web analytics tools such as Ahrefs, SemRush, Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, Google Search Console
- Attention to details
- Learning budget for your personal and professional growth
- Private health insurance from day one
- Top-notch hardware and software (MacOS or Windows to choose from)
- Kitchen full of snacks and drinks to boost your productivity
- Flexible working hours with remote work opportunities
- Close collaboration with talented, ambitious and cool colleagues
- Flat organizational structure and a real opportunity to shape the “big picture”
- Modern, pet-friendly office with collaborative spaces, chill zones, quiet rooms & our own gym
The offered salary range for this position is 3000-4100 € (gross) per month. Please keep in mind that we are also open to discuss your salary expectations based on your competencies and experience.