JOB TITLE Estates Manager
IMMEDIATE MANAGER Chief Investment Officer
The Estates Manager is a key strategic role to manage MFG’s real estate portfolio of circa 900 assets, which includes petrol filling stations and EV charging hubs.
The Estates Manager will be responsible for the management of the day-to-day operations of private estates to ensure maximum profitability to the company.
· Management of the following:
- Rent / service charge / utility payments
- Rent collections
- Maintenance of Horizon property database
- Lease consultancy instructions (rent reviews, lease renewals, etc)
- Marketing of vacant units
- General estate management
· Liaise effectively with landlords and tenants alike.
· Conduct inspections on the estate in line with pre-agreed timelines.
The job will be based in the Head Office in St Albans, but time will split between the office and the field. This role will cover the UK, travel will be required.
- MRICS qualified preferred and minimum 4 years’ relevant experience
- Proven track record in managing multi-asset portfolios, including rent collection / payment, service charge audits, etc
- Sector specific expertise not required
- A detailed understanding of the legal process involved with all estate management matters
- Full clean driving license