We are the creative bunch skilled in technology, and all clients communicating intricacies slip out our reach. That’s why we are looking for an experienced Account Manager who will be responsible for identifying, establishing, and maintaining long-term customer relationships. If you have experience in the B2B betting/gambling market, don’t think twice! We’re waiting for your application!
- 2+ years’ of proven experience as a Sales & Account Manager or similar position in an online software company. Experience in online gaming companies – a big plus;
- Strong technical and business orientation – Ability to read and understand information from various sources;
- Exceptional verbal and written organizational, presentation, and communication skills in English;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problem;
- Excellent customer service approach. High availability. Willing to work during non-standard working hours in order to ensure high level of client’s satisfaction;
- To be a fast-learner, dynamic, highly motivated and stress-resistant team player.
- Materialize existing leads into new business
- Manage leads up to date and send monthly sales reports to Management
- Develop new leads via market research, conference attendance, cold calling, and any other mode suitable for establishing new prospects
- Attend shows regularly and travel for work as necessary
- Liaise with various departments internally in order to complete contract reviews; legal, technical and operations
- Meet monthly and annual sales targets set together with management
- Complete due diligence on new prospects
- Negotiate strong commercial models within the set commercial guidelines
- Identify opportunities and monitor general developments of competitionKey point of contact for the customer.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Ensure the timely delivery of requests and solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the status of initiatives.
- Coordinate the involvement of company teams, including support, technical and management resources, in order to meet customers’ expectations.
- Deliver good customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from client.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Introduce new/existing functionalities and products to the relevant teams internally and within our customer’s organization.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of new and existing products by liaising with colleagues.
- Ensure trust with clients by maintaining detailed knowledge of current market conditions and competitors’ products.
- Create and maintain relevant documentation.
- Hold and follow up meetings with customers on weekly/monthly basis to review open issues, performance and updates.
- Push clients to go live and help them boost their performance.
- Participating in global iGaming fast-growing business
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Professional growth, extra education opportunities
- We're product company and our recruiting process is timesaving and efficient
- Support in the relocation process (if you are ready to relocate)
- Business trips
- Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
- Language courses
- Sports activity
- Extraordinary corporate events and team buildings
- Best new hardware for a comfortable job
- 100% paid sick leave
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution
- Bonuses according to the company's policy
- Welfare (financial support in critical situations)
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth, etc.)
- 15’ call with a Recruiter => first contact to check expectations from both ends do match;
- 60’ call with our Chief Commerce Director => deep dive your experience and answer your questions;
- Possible 60’ call with our CEO and HRD=> have the chance to discuss the vision for your goals, professional growth and vision of future goals.
We're not just coworkers, who relentlessly contribute to the development of the best B2B gaming betting products together. At the core, we are a big family of skilled professionals, who support each other, cherish mutual trust, and make fun whole-heartedly!
Our goal is to make online gaming as entertaining and easy as possible. We are ready to conquer every mountain top - Betby isn't shy away from any challenge. We’re fast in decisions, agile in technologies, stable in business, and happy as a team.
Armed with creativity, state-of-the-art technologies, and a strong work ethic we look into the future with our heads high up. It's not a small-talk. Wanna check? Join us!
Betby team is waiting for you :)
We are Betby - an award-winning and one of the fastest-growing companies in the iGaming universe. We have developed a top-notch sports betting software platform that is held in high esteem among bookmakers around the globe. Bespoke solution with risk management and omni-support on our side. Millions of players, hundreds of sports, thousands of markets and outcomes, endless numbers of bets. And every bet has its own story.
Our team - it's about sports passion, state-of-the-art technologies, and confident business dealings.
Main Betby offices are located in Riga, Latvia and Silema, Malta. We offer long-term business trips and full assistance in permanent relocation if you have a desire to. But we are hiring across the borders! In order to become a part of our team, you literally need to have just an immense desire to skyrocket your skills and a computer. As for the latter - we can provide you with all the necessary equipment.