JOB TITLE EV ADMINISTRATOR
IMMEDIATE MANAGER EV TECHNICAL MANAGER
The EV Administrator is responsible for the efficient administration of MFG’s EV business.
The EV Administrator reports to the EV Technical Manager, but will support the entire implementation team, providing administrative continuity from site conception to completion and handing operation.
The EV Administrator will be required to maintain all technical documentation, prepare/collate documents, files, spread sheets, reports, and bulletins in order to maintain databases and assist in EV Operations.
The EV Administrator’s main responsibilities are defined below. However, it is acknowledged that this role will evolve as the EV department evolves and further accountabilities and tasks will be added.
- Carry out general administrative tasks
- Updating, monitoring, and tracking databases to provide an accurate and comprehensive overview of projects
- Preparing of RFI’s for external suppliers once point of connection has been accepted
- Raise and maintain required purchase orders in both Netsuite/Verisae
- Track all payment requests sent to accounts
- Assist in monthly finance KPI reporting, maintain the tracking of orders, point of connections, legals and asset adoption processes
- Identify and highlight any potential issues and follow processes to resolve in a timely manner
- Create “pre-construction” EV packs
- Prepare and update site folders with all required documentation
- Manage file directory relevant to all sites
- Covering for other department administrators’ responsibilities in times of absence or peak workloads.
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties as and when required to fulfil the requirement of this role
- Carry out all other duties as reasonably required
The post is office based and some business travel may be required from time to time. Additional hours may also be required to be worked from time to time over the contracted working hours to ensure that needs of the business are met.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Must have relevant administrative experience
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- The ability to build good working relationships with work colleagues and external parties
- Excellent attention to detail with a friendly, helpful and ‘can do’ attitude
- Proven ability to prioritise workloads and meet tight deadlines
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
- Strong PC literacy including Word and Excel