(Natural Chef Course)
Type of Work: Full Time, permanent
Place of Work: London College, on-site
Are you looking for a new challenge, and are you highly skilled in B2B, B2C and social media marketing? This can be the role for you. The College of Naturopathic Medicine seeks a talented, creative and highly productive person to drive our Natural Therapy course forward.
You will be responsible for the Natural Chef Course marketing plan. You will work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. We are looking for an experienced individual to develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building.
The ideal candidate:
The ideal candidate will be experienced with a solid grasp of social media, email and digital marketing. Must have an entrepreneurial spirit, a great work ethic, excellent communication skills, a positive attitude and a strong desire for success. All degrees will be considered, as we value resourcefulness and results. Our preference goes for a person with a natural passion for food, cooking, healthy eating or similar interests.
· Experience in all social media platforms and creating content.
· Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great email campaigns.
· Strong project management skills.
· Experience in advertising, creating and executing successful marketing campaigns.
· Strong problem-solving ability.
· We’re looking for someone with experience in marketing and familiar with Google Analytics, Google ADs, WordPress and SEO.
· Creating successful marketing campaigns which result in increased enquiries and sign-ups.
· Writing daily content, creating engaging email campaigns and proofreading promotional material.
· In charge of email marketing campaigns and newsletters.
· Promote events and graduate stories.
· Creating a monthly social media plan with engaging and relevant content.
· Working alongside the SEO specialist to increase website traffic.
· Updating the website and working closely with the web designer to improve the site’s performance and design.
· Finding new advertising opportunities.
· A good package that includes a competitive basic salary and bonus structure (OTE around £40K-£50K per year).
· Free short courses on natural therapies.
· Store discount card.
· Bike to work scheme.
· Personal development.
· Two company events per year.
· Additional holiday with length of service (max 26 days + Bank Holidays).
· Paid sick leave after the first year of employment.
The College of Naturopathic Medicine is an award-winning training provider for natural therapies in the UK, Ireland and International, offering high-quality courses in Health Coach, Natural Chef, Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Homeopathy and Acupuncture.