We are the creative bunch skilled in technology, and all clients communicating intricacies slip out our reach. That’s why we are looking for an experienced Account Manager who will be responsible for identifying, establishing, and maintaining long-term customer relationships. If you have experience in the B2B betting/gambling market, don’t think twice! We’re waiting for your application!
- Account management and client support for clients, acting as their key point of contact. Identify opportunities and monitor general development of competition
- Cooperate with Finance and Legal teams regarding clients’ issues and requests
- Manage in an efficient and timely manner all operational issues that impact on the smooth delivery of the service to clients. Act as an internal advocate for the client.
- Assure the confidence of your customers and build long term relationships
- Collect, verify and rank clients’ non-technical and technical requirements for new product features and functions.
- Monitor individual sites performance and ensure clients are optimizing our sportsbook on their sites
- Use data and reports to analyze activity.
- Be able to travel to attend industry events and meeting existing clients.
- Coordinate the involvement of company teams, including support, IT, Product and Management resources, in order to meet customers’ expectations.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Introduce new/existing functionalities and products to the relevant teams internally and within our customer’s organization.
- Create and maintain relevant documentation.
- Hold and follow up meetings with customers on weekly/monthly basis to review open issues, performance and updates.
- 2+ years’ of proven experience as an Account Manager or similar position in an online software company. Experience in online gaming companies – a big plus;
- Strong technical and business orientation – Ability to read and understand information from various sources;
- Exceptional verbal and written organizational, presentation, and communication skills in English;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problem;
- Excellent customer service approach. High availability. Willing to work during non-standard working hours in order to ensure high level of client’s satisfaction;
- To be a fast-learner, dynamic, highly motivated and stress-resistant team player.
- We are product company and our recruiting process is timesaving and efficient;
- Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development;
- Very good remuneration;
- Comprehensive health insurance;
- Team building and fun activities;
- Dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Open and transparent communication;
- Long term career growth opportunities;
- Professional growth, extra education opportunities and cross-location knowledge sharing;
- English classes;
- Fruits and snacks at the office.
- 15’ call with a Recruiter => first contact to check expectations from both ends do match;
- 40-60’ call with CCO => deep dive your experience and answer your questions;
- 30' call with our Integration manager;
- 60' call with our CEO => to find common language and interests;
- 30’ call with our Chief Sportsbook Officer and HRD => have the chance to discuss the vision for your goals, professional growth and vision of future work.
We're not just coworkers, who relentlessly contribute to the development of the best B2B gaming betting products together. At the core, we are a big family of skilled professionals, who support each other, cherish mutual trust, and make fun whole-heartedly!
Our goal is to make online gaming as entertaining and easy as possible. We are ready to conquer every mountain top - Betby isn't shy away from any challenge. We’re fast in decisions, agile in technologies, stable in business, and happy as a team.
Armed with creativity, state-of-the-art technologies, and a strong work ethic we look into the future with our heads high up. It's not a small-talk. Wanna check? Join us!
Betby is waiting for you :)