Place of Work: London
About the role:
We are looking for a dynamic and entrepreneurial person to oversee all marketing and sales activities for the college. This leadership role focuses on sales and marketing development to ensure that the strategies yield revenue. The Sales and Marketing Director needs to be strategic, proactive and have a proven track record in sales and marketing. The individual requires strong business knowledge, a creative flair for marketing, good communication and interpersonal skills and demonstrate effective leadership.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop and implement the Annual Marketing Plan and budget process.
- Identify the sales, advertising, and public relations programs necessary to attract the targeted sources of business.
- Lead and grow market share.
- Keep abreast of market trends and respond as needed. Support the development of new products and services to address changing competitive environments.
- Build, lead, coach, train, and develop a strong team, incorporating existing talent and recruiting new team members.
- Manage business presence and content across all communication channels.
- Manage SEO, Social Media, partnerships and other advertising opportunities.
- Establish goals and monitor performance to meet targets.
- Review each salesperson’s performance and approve quarterly and annual incentive results.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A bachelor’s degree; preferred in Sales or Marketing, or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience as Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Effective leadership capabilities. Team player; ability to forge solid working relationships.
- Well organised, able to set priorities, assess/measure results.
- Strong overall business knowledge –strategic thinking and tactical execution.
- Ability to work independently, solve problems, take the initiative and demonstrate solid judgment.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills.
- Must be flexible with the schedule - Able to work weekdays and weekends when we have sales events.
- Very competitive salary, negotiable, depending on skills, previous results, knowledge and experience.
- Free short courses.
- Store discount card.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Personal development.
- Two company events per year.
- Additional holiday with length of service (max 26 days + Bank Holidays).
- Paid sick leave after the first year of employment.
CNM is the number one training provider for Natural Therapies in the UK and Ireland, offering Diploma courses in Naturopathic Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Health Coach and Natural Chef for over 20 years.