Sonarworks is a globally leading audio technology company. Our team is behind the precision audio software used by Grammy-Award winning engineers recording top artists like Lady Gaga, Madonna, Rihanna, Adele, Coldplay and Kanye West in over 70,000 professional recording studios in the world. Based on our patented technologies, we are now on a journey to deliver personalized sound experiences for music lovers. Read more about our team and other job openings here.
We are looking for an experienced and open-minded developer to join our team and help us succeed in creating versatile SDK components across multiple platforms and languages. While SDK is early in development, this position opens many ways to experiment, learn, work on new designs and code to make this product the way you see it.
Be a part of a rocket-speed growing company that is currently revolutionizing the audio industry!
Last day to apply: February 18
- Develop, test, maintain and improve the UI/UX of our audio personalization SDK and its components
- Focus on creating lightweight, effective and performant solutions and suggest improvements by identifying processes that can be automated or optimized
- Document your work and share your knowledge with other developers
- Work in a multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as back-end developers and web designers
- Participate in developing DSP implementation, Bluetooth connectivity, device management, and other solutions, that works on various platforms, including Web, Android, and iOS
- You have 3 years of working experience with frontend development
- Having a proven experience with Vue/React/Ember/Backbone/equivalent, you also feel comfortable writing Typescript
- Not only you know your way with modern web application development, but you also know how do they work under the hood
- You focus on code performance, optimization, create plugins and tools yourself when needed, and can reason the chosen technologies
Extra points for
- Experience in mobile or desktop software development (Java/Kotlin, Obj-C/Swift, C/C++)
- Having participated in embedded software development
- Hands-on experience in implementing audio processing algorithms
- Experience in the music industry
- Opportunity to be a part of a revolutionary start-up changing the music industry
- Deal with real-world challenges and take the opportunity to take your own ideas from hypothesis to a live production environment
- International work environment
- Monthly gross salary 2500-4000 EUR
- Personalized health insurance