As a Process Improvement Manager at Loylogic, you will be accountable for mapping, analyzing, and documenting various customer processes to ensure each process completeness and efficiency. Your skills, motivation and expertise will ensure continuous improvements and efficiency. Your high standards, attention to details and collaboration skills is essential to ensure success of our team.
- Re-design/mapping, documenting structuring various customer related processes and workflows.
- Collect, define and structure various requirements for new clients and communicating them between IT and business to ensure that the client needs are met.
- Design and implement control/monitoring steps to ensure that processes are followed, and changes noted and implemented.
- Proactively identify gaps in the processes and flag off issues which might result in inefficiencies or process disruptions.
- Provide feedback and suggestions to process owners and other stakeholders about necessary changes and improvements
- Lead initiatives to eliminate waste and increase speed and efficiency
- You are analytical and data-driven person, and you like to design, map and document.
- You have performance and results oriented mindset and way of working approach - setting KPI’s, data understanding and operational reporting.
- You have ability to identify missing “pieces in the puzzle” and see details within big picture.
- You believe in continuous improvements.
- You are team player and enjoy working in a dynamic environment with multi-cultural atmosphere and can communicate effectively with people from different nationalities.
- You possess excellent command over English language – both verbal and written (mandatory, will be used daily).
- Relevant experience of 2-3 years is required.
- Right to work in Latvia
We are an international team, with members located in offices across the world but who share learnings and support and encourage each other, overcoming any challenges that distance and even different time zones may throw up.
Our goodies for you:
- Hybrid working model (mix of office and home office)
- Amazing office in central Riga
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Competitive bonus scheme
- CHOICE: our own internal points based incentive program
- A day off on your Birthday
- Anniversary bonus