We are looking for a Senior Front End Developer who wants to join our vibrant team and help us build amazing new tech. You will possess enough skills to jump straight into the role and help us with building the next versions of our client-facing scripts. This role has no expectations of handling client support tickets or calls and there is an opportunity to learn AWS services. Ability to manage a team of Front-end developers and report back to senior management on the status of projects as well as being the driving force behind future projects.
You will work closely with our Product Manager, UX designer and stakeholders to understand project requirements and plan the work to be delivered by the team.
This role initially will be 3 days working in the office following the development team's rota but can be reviewed after the initial training period.
- As the Senior Front End Developer, you will be responsible for coaching and training the front-end developers to successfully fulfil their roles
- You will personally oversee the front-end development team and ensure work is being done to a high standard
- You will be responsible for ensuring that projects are delivered on time and to the requirements that have been agreed
- Feeding into the tech and product roadmap and being able to prioritize tasks based on the needs of the business
- Assisting in the envisioning of the future of the business and providing input on capabilities and technical challenges
- Maintaining the front-end projects and automations to deploy code.