Investible is a leading seed investment group providing capital, expertise and talent in a supportive community that enables technology startups to thrive. With over 90 investments in our portfolio, we are an active venture capital business with an enviable investment track record.
About the role:
Our growing team requires a self-motivated Principal to be a key driver in all aspects of the investment process, from sourcing opportunities to due diligence on investment opportunities to portfolio company support.
A thorough attention to detail will be required in all aspects of the role as well as an ability to communicate appropriately with all stakeholders: team members, founders and investors.
Working within a small multi-office team, there will be significant opportunities to learn and develop skills and become engrained in the venture capital ecosystem within Australia.
- Proactively source investment opportunities;
- Manage, co-ordinate and analyse inbound investment opportunities;
- Lead due diligence on investment opportunities;
- Provide sector, industry and other trend analysis within the technology sector and start-up space globally and in Australia specifically;
- Actively contribute to the Australian entrepreneurial and start-up community through professional networking and communicating with LPs;
- Assist with systems enhancement and process improvement where required;
- Assist with investor reporting and marketing; and
- Manage and support analysts and interns as needed.
As Australia’s leading seed investment group, Investible fuses instinct with insight to back the world’s next generation of game-changers.
Investible was formally founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs-turned-angel investors Creel Price and Trevor Folsom to discover, invest in and support the world’s best early-stage companies.
A decade in the making, its novel approach uses data to distil the complexity of early-stage investment into a comprehensive and consistent process that de-risks portfolios. Combined with a unique structure that enables its network of investors to co-invest alongside its Funds, Investible is achieving returns in the top quartile of early-stage investors globally.
With offices in Australia and Singapore, its mission is to elevate seed investment on a global scale and enable high-potential founders to realise their full potential.