The Community Manager functions to assist in the efficient managing of the day-to-day operations of the Business Park/s as assigned, embodying the highest standards of client service and enhancing the community, occupancy, and profitability of the Business Park/s.
- Ensure the highest level of client service is met at all times and that all clients, visitors, and members of the general public are addressed with tact, courtesy, and professionalism
- Understand our clients, our clients’ commercial needs, and our clients’ specific lease agreements and requirements.
- Assist in communicating with clients on all queries, complaints, comments, operations, events, memos/notices and troubleshooting, and provide prompt and positive feedback and solutions
- Report to and assist the Park Manager in the day-to-day operations of the park/s, as requested and required
- Fulfill Reception and Front of House duties; including management of business hub and meeting room booking system, acceptance of deliveries, telephone, and visitor management, and general assistance with facilities.
- Assist with management of maintenance, security, and cleaning services of the building/s, conducting daily/regular site inspections and ensuring the Park is running optimally
- Assist in monthly meter readings of water and electricity usage per client
- Assist with monitoring and ordering of stock, supplies and consumables as necessary
- Assist in addressing any Park and Client problems and facilitate troubleshooting
- Ensure all equipment, machinery, furniture, and infrastructure is effectively maintained and recorded where necessary, and establish and maintain applicable preventative maintenance processes
- Liaise with and manage any third party service providers
- Ensure client compliance and understanding of ‘Inospace Conduct Rules’, resulting in harmonious client relationships
- Liaise with marketing team and provide content in order to publish newsletters and monthly member initiatives per park and assist with other marketing requirements as necessary
- Assist with arranging and hosting internal client events within the approved budget as per the park’s targets, as well as inter-park networking and benefits programmes
- Assist with local and on-site marketing of the park, it services, and products, including the distribution of brochures, posters, and advertisements.
- Assist the Park Manager and Sales team with viewings of Store Space, Work Space, and general leasing
- Assist with marketing, sales, and cross-selling of facilities to walk-ins and enquiries
- Assist with the onboarding requirements and workspace preparation of new clients to the Park
- Assist and liaise with the accounts and leasing administrators on client queries, pre-billing checks, arrears and client account reconciliations using ‘MDA’, as required
- Ensuring administration and filing of leases and invoices are up to date, both hard and soft copies
- Assist with the drafting and distribution of client invoices
- Assist the PM with arrears management processes, including assisting with follow ups, drafting, and issuing of documentation.
- As directed, undertake other duties which are incidental and peripheral to the key responsibilities, provided that such duties are reasonably within the requirements and responsibilities of the position.
- As a philosophy, assist colleagues and actively participate and contribute to team activities and knowledge sharing initiatives.
- Contribute to the Inospace culture and act as an ambassador for the company’s strategy and brand.