We're looking for a Business Development Executive to identify key opportunities for growth and development to achieve new exhibition business in line with Rapiergroup's business plan.
- Facilitate outbound lead generation.
- Pipeline management and organisation via Hubspot.
- Attend regular client & industry events with both current clients and prospects.
- Actively seek, re-engage and secure new business opportunities.
- Assisting the wider sales team with pitches and research
- Create, update and manage prospect lists of target accounts
- Research clients and prospects current and future requirements
- Collaborate on and coordinate personalised proposals for clients to effectively communicate the agency's offerings
- Follow up pro-actively with prospective clients including meetings, calls, events etc
- Research competitors, to understand their market and client base
- Contact potential clients via phone and/or email to establish rapport and set up meetings/follow-ups
- Support Client Services Director
- Proactively seek and attend networking and industry events
- Qualify and manage generated leads
- Deliver upon quarterly and annual sales team targets.
*This list of responsibilities is not exhaustive and will be reviewed as
and when required
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar B2B role
- Comfortable working to sales targets
- Proven experience in targeting sales contacts and converting leads
- Be able to have relevant conversations with marketing decision makers and to manage an ongoing dialogue with prospects
- Excellent time management skills
- Confident, presentable, and articulate, with the ability to voice and share ideas and opinions both internally and with clients
- Strong understanding of lead-gen platforms and tools
- HubSpot experience is a bonus
- Understanding of the exhibition and events industry
- Excellent understanding of excel, word, PowerPoint
- Agency experience preferable.
We would like to talk to people that can work well both individually and as part of a wider team, that have no problem transforming briefs into ideas and solutions. Good organisational and communication skills are essential, as the roles rely on strong teamwork and will offer opportunities for direct contact with clients.
At Rapiergroup, we strive to offer the best management, support and training to meet individual’s needs. We believe that everyone who works here should love what they do, putting their heart and soul into their work. We know that the right individual will thrive with us and can look forward to an exciting and varied career with great opportunities for progression.
We offer a competitive package, believe in a good work-life balance, and offer flexible working in a fun and happy environment. We all share a great sense of humour and look forward to welcoming more like-minded individuals to our team.
You’ll need to live and breathe our core values to be a great fit:
Do the right thing
We do what we say we are going to do and what is expected of us in our roles. We know in our hearts the right thing to do, whatever the situation, and we do it without being asked.
We welcome each other’s ideas and embrace change.
We help each other and have each other’s backs We act as a team and do not leave anyone behind.
We act for the greater good of the company, so everything we say and do is for that purpose and no other. We are no nonsense, straight talking, no fuss, no ego
We approach our days with ‘can do’ attitudes and do our utmost to bring our best self to work every day.
To communicate clearly with clients, co-workers and contractors
Planning & Organisation
To always keep deadlines and budgets in mind
To work easily with other parts of the business when working on a shared project.
Work seamlessly with co-workers
Customer & Quality Focused
To be constantly aware of the clients brand and expectation
Sales and target orientated with a commercial awareness
To be aware of changing trends