· To support the delivery of client projects to agreed specifications including the co-ordination of internal and external resources.
· To ensure the Project Manager is kept fully abreast of project progress at all times.
· To ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
· To adhere to project processes by ensuring all relevant project documentation is maintained and completed
· To liaise with internal resources, suppliers and clients professionally, efficiently and on time, building solid and respectful relationships.
· To take a project through all production cycles, from initial brief through to onsite delivery.
· To check all organiser/venue manuals for regulations and ensure these are recorded and adhered to in the project.
· To obtain initial quotations from suppliers by collating, checking and sending relevant internal documentation (briefs, floorplans, sketches, other documentation).
· To obtain detailed working drawings from Design, then check and challenge them to ensure they are of build standard before distribution.
· To send detailed working drawings and tender documents to contractors for tender.
· To conduct the contractor scoring matrix process in line with company process
· To award projects to contractors and obtain and check project agreements with contractors.
· To update budgets accordingly as the project progresses.
· To conduct contractor reviews after each installation and feed back to contractors/feedback internally.
· To prepare any reports as required for ongoing financial reporting to clients (procurement savings etc).
· During the project life cycle, to prepare production lists for internal use or presentation to clients, as required.
· To keep a proactive and solutions-driven eye on all deliverables, seeking the most cost-effective solutions and suitable contractors.
· To ensure supplier contracts are in the best client and company interest and to proactively challenge and negotiate with contractors to produce savings.
· To acquire and grow technical knowledge in order to enhance the ability to liaise with contractors.
· To constantly review and challenge the supplier base in order to ensure that our partners are matched in terms of capability, value, creativity and quality.
· To attend regular internal project meetings.
· To ensure the Project Manager is made aware of any scope of finance creep so that they are anticipated and managed.
· To prepare onsite installation schedules and conduct pre-event briefings with all stakeholders.
· To prepare relevant Health and Safety and other documentation in order to satisfy event/organiser/venue compliance requirements.
· To supervise onsite installations and staff and ensure work is checked and completed on time and to the standards expected; to ensure all standards are met in time for Client approval onsite.
· To deliver and manage client projects onsite and undertake any other travel where necessary.
· Budget preparation, ongoing management, reconciliation and closure.
*This list of responsibilities is not exhaustive and will be reviewed as
and when required