Type of Job: Full time, Permanent
Place of work: London
Do you like to talk to people? Are you a good sales / recruitment person who is passionate about Natural Medicine? Do you speak Russian?
CNM is expanding its International Sales department and is looking for an international Business Development consultant to handle our Russian enquiries.
You will be in charge of advising potential Russian students on the best CNM online study program for them. This is not necessarily an easy job and requires persistence, the ability to listen and honest care to be successful. You will be provided with leads coming from calls and emails through our website and other promotional activities. Your job is to follow up on these inquiries by calling the prospect and convert these leads into sales. We are looking for a person with experience in sales, who has good communication skills, is self-confident, driven to achieve targets and who speaks Russian.
The job requires:
· Answering E-mails
· Calling potential clients
· Dealing with payments
· Making sure forms and the student’s info are entered into the database
· Hitting weekly and monthly sales targets
· Following up leads and appointments
· A basic salary of £19K per year, and uncapped commission, which will allow you to earn a good income (around £30K-40K per year).
· You receive enquiries, no cold calling.
· Free short courses after the probationary period.
· Store discount card.
· Bike to work scheme.
CNM is a well-established training provider for natural therapies, with 10 colleges in the UK and Ireland.
At the College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) we train people onto becoming health professionals in Natural Therapies. CNM educates students on Naturopathic Nutrition, Naturopathy, Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, Homeopathy and Health Coach. CNM also teaches a Natural Chef and Vegan Chef Diplomas. Additionally, the college offers a wide range of Short Courses and Postgraduate Courses.