Finxflo is looking for a HR Manager to support our growth!
Finxflo is a MAS regulated crypto brokerage designed to help traders access the best prices with an unparalleled level of transparency and efficiency.
To be successful in the role, you need to be a forward thinker and a dynamic professional, with the ability to manage multiple tasks, as well as experience in writing policies and make informed decisions.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about delivering meaningful solutions, participate in the expansion of the company and implement rigorous goal-setting processes.
In short, what you will be doing
- Full suite of human resource processes including but not limited to planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices
- Maintain the work structure and ensuring timely updates of job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
- On-boarding new hires and associates to the organisation’s culture and processes
- Perform off-boarding duties such as conducts exit interviews, analyse data and make recommendations to the management team for corrective action and continuous improvement
- Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
- Salary benchmarking through periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing salary budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results
- Implement employee benefit programs; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource regulatory requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records
- Responsible for the implementation, support and maintenance of company’s HRMS (CakeHR by Sage)
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employees’ performance by training line managers to coach and discipline their staff; scheduling management conferences with their staff; hearing and resolving employee’s grievances
- Be the impartial arbitrator to help resolve any internal personnel conflict and raise issues to senior management attention
- Support senior management with a robust performance review system that continually provides useful feedback to employees
- Together with senior management, be the champion for maintaining and communicating company’s core values and vision
- Provide a safe and impartial avenue for employees to confidently provide feedback regarding compliance to the Employee Handbook, Code of Business Conduct, Conflict of Interest Policy, Anti-Bribery & Anti-Corruption Policy and other company policies
- Work closely with Chief HR Office, HR partners and resource partners to support employee overseas assignment and country to country relocation
- Contingency planning for staff deployment/repatriation during medical emergency and pandemics
- Develop and implement Company’s travel policy
- Planning and organizing team building and corporate social responsibility (CSR) programs
- Performing any other tasks required or set out by the Chief of Human Resources Officer.