Effortel Technologies SA (Network Management Innovations) is a leading Mobile Virtual Network Enabler based in Brussels, Belgium, with R&D facilities in Sofia, Plovdiv, and Belgrade, currently employing more than 100 IT professionals.
We enjoy a steady growth in scope and operations by providing our own products and services across Europe, the Middle East and Africa to Mobile Virtual Network Operators. Our platform provides complete product flexibility in terms of standard and value-added mobile services like Voice, SMS, mobile data, order management, billing, and many more.
Currently, we are looking for a Solutions Architect to join our Enterprise Architecture Board.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Lead discovery phase for new projects and features, and produce enterprise architecture deliverables during the discovery phase such as solution architecture artefacts, project plans, resource plans;
- Design critical functionality of applications;
- Work with business to understand end-user needs and future business direction;
- Contribute to technology roadmap;
- Proactively take part in Enterprise Architecture Board sessions;
- Support and contribute to Enterprise Architecture Repository;
- Develop and document Domain and Enterprise Architecture patterns, strategies, and platforms, with a focus on component, logic, and system modelling;
- Work closely with the development team;
Key requirements for the role:
- Solution Architecture L1+/ L2;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills;
- Strong estimating and planning skills;
- Well-versed in Solution Architecture, including business, network, data, application, system, and integration architecture;
- Java development background;
- Excellent English language;
Additional expertise that will be considered an advantage:
- Experience with HashiCorp stack;
- Experience with KSQLDB;
- TOGAF Certification 8 or higher
- Domain experience with Telecom, banking, or procurement;
Personal skills and qualities:
· A responsible, detail-oriented person, able to prioritize and multi-task workload
· A motivated team-player interested in knowledge-sharing and growing as a technical professional
What we offer:
- Excellent working environment and office location, massive on the job coaching and experience injection, telecom training, career path in an international company
- Multisport card for more than 700 locations in Bulgaria (100% paid by the company)
- 25 days paid-leave
- High-profile private health insurance for employees and their children
- Corporate SIM card and phone
- Team buildings, key conferences access, internal and external training
- Numerous other benefits our company develops through the HR (learning and leisure subscriptions, compliments on certain occasions; a range of discounts, social events, etc.)
- Professional growth and being part of a great team of experts
Interested in moving forward with your technical career and expertise? Send us your CV and let’s talk about our future together.
All candidates and provided personal information will be treated with strict confidentiality.