Sonarworks is a globally leading audio technology company. Our team is behind the precision audio software used by Grammy-Award-winning engineers recording top artists like Lady Gaga, Madonna, Rihanna, Adele, Coldplay, and Kanye West in over 70,000 professional recording studios in the world. Based on our patented technologies, we are now on a journey to deliver personalized sound experiences for music lovers. Read more about our team and other job openings here.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated QA Engineer to join our Consumer Development team and help us succeed in creating a high-quality state of the art audio products.
Be a part of a rocket-speed growing company that is currently revolutionizing the audio industry!
Last day to apply: February 21
- Create and keep up to date test plans and test cases for new and existing features and products
- Perform exploratory testing for mobile and desktop application, document new defects
- Work closely with developers as part of the scrum team to test new features and bug fixes
- Develop automated tests to improve coverage
- Help development and support teams to troubleshoot customer-reported issues
- At least 2 years of experience in manual testing
- Solid knowledge of Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android apps testing and apps distribution
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English language skills, both written and spoken
- High sense of responsibility and an eye-for-detail
- Strong drive to get things done and flexibility to react on your feet
- Experience with automation frameworks, like, Selenium, appium or Squish
- Previous experience in Qt/QML application testing
- Opportunity to be a part of a revolutionary start-up changing the music industry
- Deal with real-world challenges and take the opportunity to take your own ideas from hypothesis to a live production environment
- Truly international work environment
- Flexible working hours and location
- Monthly gross salary 1500-2500 EUR
- Health insurance