Who we are?
Effortel Technologies SA (Network Management Innovations) is a leading Mobile Virtual Network Enabler based in Brussels, Belgium, with R&D facilities in Sofia, Plovdiv, and Belgrade, currently employing more than 100 IT professionals.
We enjoy a steady growth in scope and operations by providing our own products and services across Europe, the Middle East and Africa to Mobile Virtual Network Operators. Our platform provides complete product flexibility in terms of standard and value-added mobile services like Voice, SMS, mobile data, order management, billing, and many more.
As part of our Infrastructure department, the Senior System administrator is an integral part of our daily operations. They perform a range of responsibilities, necessary for the smooth running of all operations. Some of the main duties need them to communicate with external vendors, maintain inventory and monitor and manage the performance of computer systems and networks, perform backups and recovery operations, design and configure hardware and network/OS software, as well as implement network security measures.
Main responsibilities include:
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware
- Operate master consoles in order to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks, and to coordinate computer network access and use
- Design, configure, and test computer hardware, networking software and operating system software
- Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations, and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes
- Confer with network users about how to solve existing system problems
- Analyze equipment performance records in order to determine the need for repair or replacement
- Maintain an inventory of parts for emergency repairs
- Coordinate with vendors and with company personnel in order to facilitate purchases
- Diagnose hardware and software problems, and replace defective components
Skills Experience & Education Requirements
- 3+ years experience in computer hardware and software configuration, installation, and support
- Hands on experience SAN and NAS storages
- Demonstrated knowledge of network user management; remote login; security control and anti-virus/spam measurement
- Experience with VMware vSphere
- NetApp storage administration
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Windows Server and Linux administration
- Very good command of English
Personal skills and qualities:
- A responsible, detail-oriented person, able to prioritize and multi-task workload
- A motivated team-player interested in knowledge-sharing and growing as a technical professional
What we offer:
- Excellent working environment and office location, massive on the job coaching and experience boost, training, and a career path in an award-winning international IT company
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Additional high-profile health insurance package for employees and their children
- Fully covered Multisport card
- Corporate SIM card and phone
- Access to Team buildings, key conferences, internal and external trainings
- Additional social bonuses as per company policy and culture — compliments on personal occasions, range of discounts, various social events.
Interested in moving forward with your technical career and expertise? Send us your CV and let’s talk about our future.
All candidates and provided personal information will be treated with strict confidentiality.