Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will come equipped with ample affiliate marketing experience and a vast network of industry contacts and relationships. Proven experience within a similar role is preferred, but those also looking for the next step up are encouraged to apply. Experience in negotiating commercials is expected and will be tested during the interview process.
Facing new challenges on a daily basis, you’ll need to be solution-oriented from the get-go, be able to handle client queries (the good and the bad!) effectively alongside proficient organisational skills and attention to detail. The right candidate will enjoy facetime with clients (that’s offline as well as online!) and will be a competent communicator both internally and externally.
We believe collaboration is key to success. The right candidate will be a great team player and be able to support your colleagues in a fast-paced and demanding environment. A high level of energy will be needed - so ensure you’re bringing that in abundance!
As per the nature of digital, existing knowledge of Microsoft Office and the Google Suite range will also be beneficial, however, training will also be provided.
- Excellent knowledge of online marketing and how businesses use martech solutions
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyse trends and take actions
- Confident communicator, with proven oral and written presentation skills
- Experience in the coordination and management of a portfolio of clients
- Great team worker with strong organisational & multi-tasking skills
- Solutions-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Basic design skills with a working understanding of Photoshop and relevant design applications
- Strong grasp of Google Drive applications: Sheets, Slides, Docs, Gmail
- Understanding of the importance of a well-maintained CRM (intent.ly uses Hubspot)
- Proactive and able to take the initiative
- Excellent communication, presentation & interpersonal skills
- Positive outlook, proven ability to handle pressure
- Shows a passion for what they do
- Team player