Sonarworks is a globally leading audio technology company. Our team is behind the precision audio software used by Grammy-Award winning producers in over 45,000 professional recording studios in the world. Based on our patented technologies, we are now on a journey to deliver individually personalized sound experiences for music lovers.
We are looking for a proactive and result-oriented development team lead to join our company and help us succeed in creating top-notch audio products.
Be a part of a rocket-speed growing company that is currently revolutionizing the audio industry!
- Help the scrum development team to set SMART goals, work efficiently and deliver on time
- Make sure that the development processes and best practices are followed
- Evaluate team performance, provide feedback on achievements and things to improve
- Work closely with the product team to help with task definition, planning and estimation
- Define tasks, handle communication and accept deliverables from external suppliers
- Participate in development of new features
- 3+ years of experience in team lead or similar position
- Excellent people skills
- Strong background in development with any modern programming language
- Understanding of the software development life cycle
- Great attention to detail
Extra points for
- Experience in desktop and mobile software development
- Previous experience in digital signal processing
- Latvia-based position
- Opportunity to be a part of a revolutionary start-up changing the music industry
- Work environment with lots of opportunities to implement your own ideas into actionable plans
- Responsive team, capable of rapid development, implementation and testing of new concepts
- Monthly gross salary 3500-4500 EUR
- Health insurance