Adaptive Media is a fast-growing Latvian start-up operating globally in e-commerce and affiliate marketing. We have been doubling in size in previous years due to the global expansion of the e-commerce sector and have business in more than 30 countries across 3 continents. Our core competence is PPC, SEO, and affiliate marketing. Adaptive Media was founded in 2014 and has offices in Riga and Valmiera.
YOUR ROLE IN THE COMPANY
We are searching for a performance-based PPC specialist with a data-driven mentality and a desire to experiment. Also, if you like to keep up to date with all the digital marketing trends, you are suited for this job!
As a PPC Specialist, you will be in charge of optimization for multiple advertising accounts, creating new A/B tests, and digging deep into data to get the best results.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Advertising account optimization to achieve KPIs
- Use advertising account possibilities to experiment with the campaigns
- Generate new ideas on how to get the best results
- Analyzing trends and implement new strategies into advertising accounts
- Conduct market research and come up with new original approaches and solutions
- Efficiently analyze and learn from available data to improve advertising account results
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1+ year of proven experience working with Google Ads on the international level
- Previous experience in marketing agency
- Fluent English language skills, both written and spoken
- Successful experience with PPC accounts with budgets over 10 000 EUR a month
- Analytical mindset and ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Know-how to read data from Google Analytics
- General understanding of SEO and Affiliate marketing
- Successful experimentation with advertising accounts
- MS office knowledge
- Experience in Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Yandex, Direct or other advertising platforms
- Experience in Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Bachelor degree in Marketing/Advertising
- Experience with other Advertising/Marketing tools
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Flexible work schedule and an office in Riga or Valmiera as well as an option to work from home
- Health insurance after the probationary period
- Free lunch on Fridays, beverages at the office
- Day-off on your birthday
- Full-time job (40 hours/week) with a salary 1500-2200 EUR/gross
- Possibility to learn from a skillful management team and colleagues as well as expand your knowledge in digital marketing
If you are interested in this job opportunity and meet our requirements, fill out the contact form below and press "APPLY".