JOB TITLE PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
IMMEDIATE MANAGER PROPERTY DIRECTOR
The Property Development Coordinator is responsible for coordinating property developments, planning and procedures in order to ensure the team’s effectiveness and efficiency.
The Property Development Coordinator reports to the Property Director and has the main responsibility for maintaining and organising all aspects relating to the Property Developments team.
There is opportunity for development in this role.
- Coordinate property developments and manage the development capex tracker, liaising with Finance for reporting
- Raise POs and projects on Netsuite for the development team, and track spending across projects
- To prepare and distribute weekly reports to the business and external suppliers
- Project manage smaller ad-hoc projects – Freshwave 5g mast roll out
- Submitting and tracking new food to go applications
- Equipment ordering for new food to go sites
- Manage and issue the fuel closure tracker when development works take place
- Ensure the Social Media Team are kept up to date with new developments
- Organising site visits and preparing presentations.
- Managing any development post that arrives at head office
- Managing the monthly development meeting agenda
- Provide a high standard of customer services to all internal and external customers
The post is based at MFG’s Head office in St. Albans, but some business travel may be required. Additional hours may also be required to be worked from time to time, over the contracted working hours, to ensure that needs of the business are met.
This role involves supporting all members of the Property Development Team.
- Property Director
- Property Development Team
- Area Managers
- Customers / Clients
- Accounts Department
- Other Head Office Personnel
- Representative(s) from external suppliers
- Contract Managers
- Ensuring the smooth running of the property department
- Being able to communicate with customers, contract managers, contractors and third-party suppliers
- Improve business efficiency in an economic challenging period
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Some experience of financial co-ordination
- Experience in managing projects and/or pipelines of work
- Highly computer literate – proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to build and maintain good relationships
- High level of organisation
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritise work, multi-task and flexibility to changing priorities at short notice
- High energy and hardworking demeanor
- An outstanding teammate
- Minimum 2 years administration experience
- Rational decision making
- Strategic thinking